Games Recently Played

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Catalina Anniversary 2 Feb

In July of 1989, Michelle came to visit me in California after we had dated while I was up at BYU. We took a boat trip to Catalina for the day, rode bikes around the island and played on the beach. We swam in the harbor out to a dock and laid in the sun. It was there that I first told her that I loved her, and could imagine a life together.





Five children later, for our 22nd anniversary we took a trip together out again to Catalina island. It was an absolutely gorgeous day with beautiful weather. A little older, we took a golf cart instead of bikes around the island and remembered. The ride back was romantic with a brilliant sunset over the island. I still love her.







Check out all the photos from our trip here:

No comments:

Post a Comment