Games Recently Played

Friday, January 27, 2012

GAMING SESSION

A great full night of games. We started with Race for the Galaxy and did a 3 player game that Nate dominated. Then with the group we played a couple of rounds of Shadow Hunters, one I was on the winning team as shadows, and the other I got eliminated by my own team. ARGH! We then closed with one of my favorite games, Panic Station. Intense paranoia in one of the best deductive/semi cooperative with a traitor element games. Very unique, kind of modeled after the movie The Thing. My heart has raced more in that game in not knowing who to trust. This was the first time I have ever been the host with the infection, and I quickly infected Tyler and we systematically eliminated most of the rest and won. Admittedly I was not AS paranoid being the infected from the beginning. Thrilling none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment