Games Recently Played

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Game Session

Small summer sessions, but still fun gaming. With three of us we just played a couple of games. First we played Thunderstone: Advance, the updated version of Thunderstone. The cards are nicer and some things are clearer, but other rules are still a bit murky. It was real slow going for me at first, but what I considered a lucky draw I was able to grab some large heroes halfway through which enabled me to tie Tyler in the end (I got first on technically have more XP at the end).



Next we revisited Ninjato, I wanted to play again thinking I could do better than last time we played it. I was sooooo wrong. I really like the game, but I played horrible. The strategy I use just doesn't seem to work, and I was far behind in last place. Still, I like the decisions and possible strategies in it, but the skills I select from the sensei don't end up as useful as I think.
I am silver, and as you can see far behind even in the beginning!
Thundserstone: Advance
1- Brett, 2- Tyler, 3- Nathan

Ninjato
1- Nate, 2- Tyler, 3- Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment