Games Recently Played

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Surf and Turf

Believe it or not, there are other activities my boys are involved in besides baseball. Today was a great day in which I was able to see both of them involved in other things that they enjoy. This morning I took Jonathan to one of his last classes for the FVHS surf team at the beach. The swell was not too big, but it was a beautiful morning. Jonathan is growing up way too fast. At 14 he is nearly my height.





Then today I went to the Middle school track meet, where Caleb was competing in the 100. Because Caleb attends the K-8 school Moiola, it is usually dominated by the other 6-8 middle schools. You can see how much smaller he is than the other runners (he hasn't hit a Jonathan-like growth spurt yet), but he has heart and determination and held his own.




No comments:

Post a Comment