Games Recently Played

Monday, September 3, 2012

Strategicon Gateway 2012, Day 3





My third day on Monday at the convention was fairly short where I spent most of my time at the auction and actually helping other players with games. I did get to try Noblemen, a new game that will be published by Tasty Minstrel Games and is not yet in the US, it was a winner a few years back of the Hippodice game design competition in Germany. I was able to get TMG employee and a game designer in his own right (Eminent Domain), Seth Jafee to teach it. It is actually a really good game with euro-style mechanics of tile laying and action selection, and it has many things going on but they all work fairly seemlessly together. This will be one to look for when they print it over here.
Designer Seth Jafee

No comments:

Post a Comment