Games Recently Played

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Resurrection Time




















Since it is a new year, and since I believe in the Resurrection and in the principles of repentance and forgiveness, I will take the nudging of my wife and resurrect this blog from its dormant state to provide a format to share some things. Time is fleeting, and as I get older it sometimes moves way too fast. Too many memories and cherished experiences, and I am getting too senile and forgetful.
The picture is of the garden tomb, located in Jerusalem just outside of the city walls. I have had the blessed opportunity of being there twice, once when I studied abroad in Israel in the Fall of 1989, the other when I was able to visit on a CES tour with my wife in 1998. The garden tomb is a sacred place, and one of the highlights of each of my stays in the Holy Land.

No comments:

Post a Comment