Games Recently Played

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Gaming Session: Leaders & Cities


Tonight in limited time we played 7 Wonders for the first time with both the Leaders and Cities expansion. It did make the game a bit longer, but not too much. I had played with Leaders before and liked the concept, but it at times was more of a distraction to fit the leaders into your strategy. This was the first time I played with Cities and I loved it. The new black cards added much more variety to the game, and the addition of debt and peace tokens added another layer of strategy that I consider very welcome. I felt more in control with the ability to do things that affected my opponents more. I had a decent score of 78, but we all got squashed by Josh who earned 85 points just by Science alone. It makes me more eager to play 7 Wonders again.

No comments:

Post a Comment