Games Recently Played

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Gaming Session: another Level

 Josh got there early so we dove into the next level of Level7, level 3. This scenario has you trying to trying to pit the guards against the Hybrid aliens, so that when the Hybrids work them over there are leftover uniforms you need to collect to get to the next level. They just can't be too bloody or you cannot wear them! You cannot attack the guards yourselves either, so it was a real cat and mouse game of getting close, but not too close. I ended up getting too close and did not survive, but my endeavors enabled Josh to survive and escape with the uniforms. That's OK, but I don't think I want to be sacrificed every time so others will live!


 

With others there we also played Bang! which is a pretty cool western shoot-up game. What happened to me in this game is one of the reasons it is not a favorite, I actually only got a few turns and didn't really get to do much. There is too much luck of the draw in this card game.

No comments:

Post a Comment