Games Recently Played

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Fathers & Sons

Even though it is now officially called the Aaronic Priesthood Commemoration campout for the ward, I still prefer the older name of "Fathers & Sons". Its good to spend some time with my boys away from electronic games, and they love camping. Our ward was camping up at Blue Jay in the Cleveland national forest, and we went up Friday afternoon. I didn't bring the big tent as usual, just a small one for the boys and I slept in the back of our van. I was even able to set up a hammock between some trees. I am proud of my boys as they honor their priesthood, and are involved every week with the sacrament, sharply dressed. Being a bit older, they don't spend much time with me at camp as they run around with friends, but we have a good time regardless and enjoy the meals and ride together.

No comments:

Post a Comment